Saturday, March 14, 2015

Link vs. The Moldarch


I did this drawing a while back when The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword was released. It was a really good game, but I can never complain about any of the Zelda franchise, its just such a good game, a hit every time. I can't wait for the next one to release from which I hear will be sometime late this year. So this is a drawing of one of my favorite scenes from the game, Link vs. The Moldarch. 

In other Sprinterz Studio works, I will be releasing the first part of the "SPRINTERZ" mini-comic series very very soon. This will also mark the relaunch of the Sprinterz Studio website. I'm very excited about this, I've been meaning to put this out for some time, and now I get to see it complete. This will also mark the start of other book projects I've been meaning to push out which is also in the works.

No comments:

Post a Comment