Friday, March 27, 2015

SPRINTERZ: The Mini-Comic Series

It's finally here, my pride and joy. The first part of many to Sprinterz Studio's 10 page mini-comic series starring "SprintzSprinterz Studio's mascot character

"SPRINTERZ" tells the story of the young rookie sprinter "Sprintzwho dreams to join and compete in the Sprinterz League; a growing new sports organization designated for extraordinary sprinters/runners. You can view the story at www.sprinterzstudio.com on the comics page. Yes, the site is up and running on track again, punt intended. 



I had been meaning to put this out for a long long time. I remember when I first came up with the idea. It was a means to express my love for running and sprinting through art and story telling, my first passion in life. Some of the stories are inspired through my experiences as a sprinter back when I competed in school. As an artist, I still wish I could compete since I feel I never reached my personal best. Although I do still run time to time to keep in shape and keep some of my skills intact.

No comments:

Post a Comment