Saturday, August 16, 2014

School's Adventures Issue Cover#2


Finally got to the color version of this cover art for School's Adventures. Not that these are real covers to actual books but I do like drawing these characters from time to time. As I mentioned in an earlier blog, School's Adventures is a series I put together back when I was in grade school inspired by the school I attended at that time and some of my good close friends then. The stories were about things that happened to us in school at those times, along with a few made up stories. Each story was a mini-comic of just a few pages, somewhere between six to twelve pages I believe. I think one of these days I will re-launch the series as something new just for fun. Who knows, maybe it will turn into something really interesting towards the viewers out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment