Sunday, October 5, 2014

Just Slashing Through...


Yes! I am a fan of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, I mean, who isn't? I've seen most of their shows, movies including the latest one which I kind of have mixed feelings about. Played most of their games, and currently reading their recent graphic novels published by IDW. A really good read by the way for fans, I feel it has a great combination of the original story and the 80's animation series. A sense of nostalgia with a new twist. This is a drawing I did awhile back that I am resurfacing, I have a lot of drawings that I been meaning to bring to the surface if time allows. I'll eventually come around to adding color to this. Slash: The Evil Turtle from Dimension X.

In other works, still pushing through with the "SPRINTERZ" mini series story of issue #0. As I said before, time just isn't on my best side but I am picking up some momentum. I'm loving every bit of piecing this story together, and honestly it's only scratching the surface of what's to come from Sprinterz Studios.

No comments:

Post a Comment