Friday, June 22, 2012

School's Adventures Cover #1



Got to color in one of my Oldies Ideas drawings from back in the day. I've never truly seen these characters in color before, so this is a first for me, I'm kind of taken back because here they are really coming to life. These drawings always bring a feeling of nostalgia, hanging out with friends in the late 80's and early 90's. How simple times seem then, and the music, man I gotta love the music from those days. 
School's Adventures was a comic series I created in those days inspired by shows like "Saved by the Bell", "The Wonder Years", and movies like "The Breakfast Club". A dedication to friends of mine who took part of this special project from then, my 195 crew, you know who you are. This is to you guys, thanks for inspiring me.

No comments:

Post a Comment