Friday, May 18, 2012

Just in Time...for Another Blog Post!

Some more drawings I finally got around to inking this month. Prince of Persia 2: Warrior Within, I have to say this was one of the most epic games I've ever played back when I actually had time to play.  These days my days are spend working...building Sprinterz Studio...I need a vacation. Anyway, the most intense part of the game was the Dahaka, this mysterious overwhelming creature in the background. He would warp out from no where and chase you down. No, you could not battle him because he had no weakness, there was no fighting back. When you see him, just RUN! And if he caught you, he erases you from existence-GAME OVER!  And then you have the Empress of Time to the right, the one who sent the Dahaka to destroy you, in the front, the main character/The Prince of Persia.

Yes, just in time. I always imagined the Empress of Time watching the Prince in a crystal ball or something. Plotting to hunt him down, then finally sends the Dahaka to hunt him. She wishes the Prince to be destroyed because of his tempering of time from the previous game. The Prince manipulates time using the dagger of time. In the previous game he used it to save two kingdoms. The Empress also sees into the future that one day she will be killed by the Prince, another reason to have him destroyed. Empress of Time: Come my prince, destiny awaits you.

No comments:

Post a Comment